Club and Organizational Endorsements
- Teamsters Local 745
- AFL-CIO Dallas Chapter
- Stonewall Democrats of Dallas County
- Stonewall Young Democrats of Dallas County
- Preston Hollow Democrats
- African American Pastors Coalition PAC
- Coalition of Black Democrats
- Dallas Black Criminal Defense Bar Association
- Muslim Democratic Caucus
- DFW Elite News
- Committee for a Qualified Judiciary
- Tejano Democrats
- Mexican American Democrats
- Dallas County Young Democrats
- Combined Law Enforcement Associations of Texas
- Dallas Probation Officers Union
Democratic Primary - TBA
Primary Early Voting - TBA
General Election - TBA
For voting information, visit Dallas County Elections. Poll locations and times will be published closer to the election.
RE-ELECT DALE TILLERY FOR JUDGE
134th CIVIL DISTRICT COURT
Experienced Leadership You Can Trust
Dear Friends and Democrats,
I seek your support as I campaign to be the next Judge of the 134th Civil District Court. This court hears civil matters, such as contract disputes, business litigation and personal injury cases. As a Board Certified civil attorney with over 25 years of experience, these are areas where I have in-depth expertise.
I am also an experienced public servant, having served as your Democratic State Representative for House District 105 from 1996 to 2002.
You have trusted me in the past, and once elected to this bench, I promise to work hard to live up to that trust once more. As your Judge, I will put fairness and integrity first, providing access to justice under the law to all who appear in my court. With your help, I look forward to victory in the Democratic Primary and the November General Election.